Idli Ideas

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Eye floaters

As I had prophesied, I am back with one more 'I am back' posts but this time I am writing something. 

Ever wondered what those specks are which move in front of your eyes, move when move your eyeballs. Those specks looked like some bacteria or some micro organism viewed under a microscope and which you drew in your biology exam grudgingly. When I was a kid, I used to think that my eyes have got microscopic power and what I see is indeed bacteria. Alas, I didn't have any such power, they were nothing but eye floaters.They are nothing but deposits in the eye's vitreous humour. (Wonder why they call it humour :), something funny eh ? That would be another post). Read more about Eye Floaters here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_floaters

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home