Idli Ideas

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I am Back!!!

Well, it was a really long break.I guess atleast this time I will be regular. So let me write my first post after break.

Since the days i can remember, I wanted to be a doctor,engineer,soldier and lots of other careers. I am going to make a list of those careers here...

I wanted to be
Scientist
Doctor
Soldier
Engineer(which is what I am now)
Journalist
Hi-tech Farmer
KSRTC Driver
Sailor
Politician
Historian
Sanskrit Scholar
Call Centre Employee
Cricketer
Football Player
IAS Officer
Chauffer

The list is very long but I am not able to recollect many of them now...

Well, I still can achieve many of them...Let's see...how versatile I become.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger RamaDrama said…

    How about becoming an actor and playing all those roles ;)

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey that's a really good idea...but cant act that well..

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Ganja Turtle said…

    How could a GUY not think about becoming assasin? Cmon!

    Anyways, "the legend behind janaja turtle" as I like to shamelessly promote it is up at my blog...drop in if ur interested...

    That reminds me - why idli ideas?

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    well,.......
    idliideas coz i believe my ideas come out of the southindian food i have at home..........
    sadly now i am in hostel..so no ideas to post

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger unfuel the planet said…

    man u come back after a long break... and then u again go into hibernation

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Renie Ravin said…

    Hi, please add your blog to our new directory of Indian Blogs, and grab an IndiBlogger badge. Thanks!

    http://www.indiblogger.in

     

Post a Comment

<< Home