Idli Ideas

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Miss Nico Tina

It was early morning, as sun comes out of his hideout
I pull her from her covering. Smelling her body all
way from top to bottom, I put her between my lips.I
start the fire of immense passion I take her essence
deep into my body,I leave her.Again i take her in and
leave her out, I continue this repeated action for few
minutes till she is exhausted.I throw her out of bed
into the floor and press her butt with my shoe.After
all she was worth only 3Rs.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Anjali said…

    Yenna dili well experienced with nico tinava:).Just joking.Wonderful post.Ayyo nan kuda inspire panna mudyuma!!!!!!!:)

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger nestpa said…

    It kills!

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What kills my dear

    My post or the ciggi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home